Friday, April 3, 2009

Quarter 3 Reflection

1. What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?
I am most proud of my Text and Image designs. We started this project as one of our first designs on the computer. I was proud with my ability to adapt to the program quickly. My strength's are definitely my art fundamental skills that I learned in the first semester. These skills help my designs by giving a greater understanding of the basic art skills needed for design.

2. What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?
I hope to get better with photoshop and learn how to create more in-depth designs. I would like to focus on our own designs we want to make, and less of the logos. I didn’t enjoy making a creative logo for a company. If we could have a bit more freedom with our work, I believe I would enjoy design more.

3. How will you make this happen?
I hope to learn in class about more photoshop tools that are available to use in our designs. Also, I will try to be more patient with the program and try to not get overwhelmed with all the tools. Overall, I hope to receive a broader knowledge of tools and techniques to design.

No comments:

Post a Comment